Inside Sales Rep - Surrey
The Inside Representative will work cooperatively with outside sales and other members of the distribution team to grow existing customers create new customers and meet or exceed monthly sales quotas at the appropriate gross margin while increasing customer satisfaction.
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing product and technical information in a timely manner.
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend special products and solutions.
- Obtain accurate information from vendors relating to shipment dates and expected date of delivery.
- Increase sales and average order size by means of cross-selling, up-selling add on sales and offering promotional sale items.
- Contact customers following sales to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and resolve any concerns.
- Manage time effectively, meet personal goals and work effectively with other members of the distribution team.
- A rewarding career with opportunity for advancement
- Competitive earnings plus benefits
- An opportunity to enhance your career with a mature Western Canadian organization
Education: High School Diploma/Bachelor Degree preferred
Experience: Minimum two years in similar position (2 years preferred)