On-site Product Specialist
Are you an aspiring Sales Professional looking for an opportunity to advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
If you are a smart, ambitious and creative communicator who likes the excitement of new challenges and who is able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and natural road warrior, we have the perfect job for you!
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a driven and proactive On-site Product Specialist who will strive to meet customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives for our multiple product offerings, by promoting products we provide. You will be responsible for advertising our products through outdoor presentations, such as in-person demonstrations, at different events and platforms that cultivates current and new prospective customers. The On-site Product Specialist will be operating a company vehicle outfitted with a company trailer that will be showcased on job sites, current customer sites, prospective clients, and any related trade-shows or events.
To be a successful On-site Product Specialist you must stay up to date with product features & offerings and represent the brand in a professional and positive manner.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Use a consultative sales approach to maintain and improve customer relationships in all areas including product knowledge, special request, program building, sales issues, and future business.
- Participate with management in updating your territory plan and setting sales goals.
- Learn and apply new product knowledge to enhance sales and personal professionalism.
- Continually participate in product knowledge growth and training in conjunction with Manufacturing Experts
- The On-site Product Specialist hosts and manages the demo presentation meeting, serving as the facilitator that engages the client throughout the presentation, checking off the validation of specific problems, soliciting prospect agreement and relating how BOLT solutions address the customer’s specific challenges;
- The On-site Product Specialist will participate in prospect RFP process;
- The On-site Product Specialist drives to make sales successful that is directly incented by sales success and takes tremendous pride in driving team success that yields tangible results;
- The On-site Product Specialist will be responsible in travelling to respective locations that generates the most leads and create company and product awareness via company-operated vehicle;
- The On-site Product Specialist will be responsible for all product handling that is transported by company vehicle and showcased to the general public;
- The On-site Product Specialist will be responsible for setting up demo stage presentations and shut down established by company standard operating procedures;
- Manage inventory control with respect to monitoring inventory count levels on a monthly basis;
- Ability to drive a hook-up and drive a company operated vehicle with trailer;
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
Education and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in business; Marketing; Sales preferred;
- Valid Driver’s License;
- Clean Driver’s Abstract;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office which includes Excel; Word; Teams; Outlook etc.
- 3+ Years experience in a sales function and Customer Relationship Management (CRM);
- 1-2+ Years experience working with construction tools preferred; with a particular emphasis on business partner and external facing positions.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated strong written and oral communication skills;
- Professional stature with self-confidence to lead and engage;
- Experience in working with customers, clients or vendor personnel of all management levels;
- Strong organizational & project management skills with the ability to set and hold to critical deadlines and ensure necessary parties meet their commitments;
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds on a regular basis (product).
- Ability to spend extended periods of time standing
Sufficient Body motor skills to enable incumbent to move from customer location to another customer location or branch location.
Please send your resumes to Brett Driver: firstname.lastname@example.org