Territory Manager - Fort McMurray
Your responsibilities are to grow sales and increase company profits by cultivating current customers and recruiting new customers. You will increase profitability by promoting products, provide technical support, and conduct training to new and repeat customers within an assigned territory.
- Participate with management in updating territory plan and setting sales goals.
- Determine sales potential for new and existing customers through inquiry, observation or periodical research.
- Determine customer requirements and expectation in order to recommend specific products.
- Maintain and improve customer relationships and satisfaction.
- Learn and apply new product knowledge to enhance sales and personal professionalism.
- Assist clients with special requests and problems.
- Demonstrated success meeting sales goals and growing sales.
- Understanding and application of effective selling strategies and techniques.
- Deliver superior customer service.
- Effective listening, communication (verbal and written), and negotiating skills.
- Motivated self-starter, comfortable in fast-paced environment.
- Problem-solving and analytical ability.
- Manages time effectively and adapts quickly to changing priorities.
- Unlimited earnings potential
- Flexible working schedule
- A rewarding career with competitive draw and commission
High School Diploma/Bachelor Degree preferred
Minimum two years in similar position; product/applications experience; wholesale distribution experience.