Territory Manager - Fort McMurray, AB
Your responsibilities are to grow sales and increase company profits by cultivating current customers and recruiting new customers. You will increase profitability by promoting products, creating value, providing technical/service support, and conducting training to new and repeat customers within an assigned territory
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrate in success meeting sales goals and growing sales
- Meet and exceed a yearly sales and margin budget by determining new sales potentials while maintain existing accounts
- Use a consultative sales approach to maintain and improve customer relationships in all areas including product knowledge, special request, program building, sales issues, and future business
- Participate with management in updating your territory plan and setting sales goals
- Have the ability to dissect a territory and build a yearly sales plan
- Learn and apply new product knowledge to enhance sales and personal professionalism
- Continually participate in product knowledge growth and training.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma/Bachelor Degree preferred.
- Minimum two years in a similar sales position.
- Product/applications experience.
- Wholesale distribution experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Market knowledge and interest
- Proactive approach to all tasks
- Ability to cultivate new customers and opportunities while maintaining and growing current account base
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Effective negotiating skills
- Effective time management, and punctuality
The Bolt Supply House is your one-stop destination, in providing only the highest quality fasteners, industrial and safety products to companies and individuals throughout Western Canada. The Bolt Supply House Ltd was founded in 1948 by a local Calgary, Alberta couple and operated as a small family business supplying nuts and bolts in Calgary and area until 1962 when we opened our first branch in Regina, Saskatchewan. Since 1962 we have added another 12 locations for a total of 14 locations in Alberta, Saskatchewan, British Columbia and Manitoba.
The Bolt Supply House is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally-protected factors. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available on request during the recruitment process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Please send resumes to Brett Driver: firstname.lastname@example.org